According to Ephesians 3 we live in what Paul calls the "dispensation of the grace of God". In this "dispensation" God has given us a pattern to follow, this pattern is Paul, the Apostle to the Gentiles. The purpose of this Bible study is to help you to distinguish the difference between the 12 Apostles sent to
Fill in the blank with the Bible answer.
1. To whom were the 12 apostles sent? (Matt. 10:5-6)
2. To whom were the 12 NOT sent? (Matt. 10:5-6)
3. To whom were the 12 apostles sent after the resurrection? (Matt. 28:19)
4. How far did the 12 get in their commission? (Acts 8:1 & 11:19)
5. After the final rejection of Christ by the Jews, to whom was Paul sent? (Acts 22:21)
6. In the following verses, to whom does Paul, guided by the Holy Spirit, say he was sent?
- Romans 11:13
- Galatians 2:7-8
- Ephesians 3:1,2,8
- Colossians 1:25-27
- 1Timothy 2:7
- 2Timothy 1:11
7. Who does Paul say we (Gentiles) are to follow?
- 1Corinthians 4:15-16
- 1Corinthians 11:1
- 1Thessalonians 4:1
- 1Timothy 1:16
- 2 Timothy 1:13, 2:2
Clearly the Word of God teaches that the 12 were sent to the 12 tribes of